How do you make scrambled eggs?

Randomguy

20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Like this.

That looks awesome!

The full English never disappointed when I was in London, but I could skip the blood sausage.  Streaky bacon was better than other bacon.  Mushrooms at breakfast work surprisingly well, beans, too. 

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, Further said:

Break them into a warm pan, after they start to cook I break them up with the spatula, I like chunks of yellow and white rather than smooth blended  

Sometimes. Mostly I use a fork to beat eggs with a little milk, add olive oil or butter to a pan set at 4, pour in the beaten eggs and let them set a while, turn the flame down to 3, and then start easing the cooked edges toward the center. 

• Heart 1

I have a whisk small enough to work inside a 16 oz. coffee cup, but I'm too lazy to want to clean it later, so I use a fork to scramble eggs.

I put two eggs in a 16 oz. coffee cup, add a little milk and a couple shakes of garlic powder, then stir them with a fork using alternating circular and back-and-forth motions to get a good mix. I put onion powder in, too, if onions aren't present in the overall recipe.

I usually make an almost-omelette version of scrambled eggs.

I usually fry, in a tbsp or so of olive oil in a 12" non-stick pan, about half a sweet onion cut into bite-size pieces and, after a minute, two precooked chicken sausage links - previously nuked to thaw them and cut into 1/8" circles and, as the onions get translucent, add 1/4 - 1/3 cup of chunky salsa to it and fry until the salsa just begins to dry.  Then I pour the raw egg mix over the onions/sausage/salsa on low flame and add salt and pepper.  As the eggs begin to harden, I scoop it all into a 7" to 8" diameter clump in the middle of the pan and turn the flame off - there's enough residual heat that the remaining gooey stuff will harden but the eggs will not become dry.

I add a handful of shredded, sharp cheddar cheese on top, put the lid on the pan, and the residual heat will melt it in a minute.

Fantastic with two pieces of buttered bread and 25 oz. of coffee!

Damn!  Now I'm hungry for that.  Guess what I'm having for lunch with a 25 oz. pot of Hazelnut flavored coffee?

• Heart 1

With a whisk.  I make scrambled eggs that are uniformly colored and completely mixed.  A splash of mild and a good deal of butter in the pan as well as constant attention and stirring them around while in the pan.  There is not of that letting them sit and then flipping the whole mass when one side is cooked.

• Heart 1