I think she likes me

Longjohn

Enjoy this time getting to know her and letting her get to know you.  It's good to see how people handle the bad times as well as the good times.  I'm glad you're having fun with this experience.

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

41 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

So when she said she had to cancel our big walk on Saturday I drove to her house to try to help bring wisdom and reassurance to the situation. I stayed until late that night. 
Yesterday after church she called and wanted to meet me. We walked and talked at mill creek park.

This morning I got a call asking what my plans for today were. She is driving over to see me.:loveshower:

I haven’t hidden my feelings for her and she has been cautious because of past experience.

I think she has fallen for me.

God is Good

Now clean up your stuff 

• Thank You 1

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

So when she said she had to cancel our big walk on Saturday I drove to her house to try to help bring wisdom and reassurance to the situation. I stayed until late that night. 
Yesterday after church she called and wanted to meet me. We walked and talked at mill creek park.

This morning I got a call asking what my plans for today were. She is driving over to see me.:loveshower:

I haven’t hidden my feelings for her and she has been cautious because of past experience.

I think she has fallen for me.

God is Good

Does she know about this forum?

13 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Did you go?

I’ll be over there all day tomorrow, Nancy time until 3:00 when we pick up Hannah from school. Probably won’t have much Nancy time after that. Then the three of us take Itsaso to basketball practice in Akron. We wait on her for 2 1/2 hrs because it’s too far to drive home and come back. We might go to a movie.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Dottles said:

Akron, Ohio??  Good Lord, man, just move already.  

It’s only a thirty five minute drive from Nancy’s house to where the basketball practice is in Akron. Still too far to be driving back and forth so we hang out in Akron until practice is over..

• Heart 2

6 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Who’s Hannah? I feel I need a playbill in addition to a flow chart. 

Hannah is the six year old little girl that Nancy picks up from school, teaches piano to and feeds supper to before taking her home and getting her ready for bed and putting her to bed. Then Nancy stays until Hannah’s dad gets home from work.

on a side note, Hannah is in love with me.

• Heart 4

10 hours ago, Longjohn said:

We might work something out after Itsaso goes back to Spain. 
Tonight at basketball practice we were in the cafeteria  and Hannah was keeping me busy. I told her I was going to go sit with Nancy. She said: “Why do you want to sit with her? She is no fun”. I told her a secret, I want to marry Nancy and as soon as I think she will say yes I’m going to ask her. Hannah’s mouth dropped open and she ran right over to Nancy and told her what I said. Then Hannah said: “I’m not very good at keeping secrets”. LOL

What did Nancy say?

8 hours ago, Longjohn said:

She laughed, it was no surprise to her. We talk about marriage a lot. I have told her I’m not going to ask her to marry me until I know the answer will be yes.

Last time I proposed to someone (the only time), it was a real question and I didn’t know how she would answer. Esther asked me question after question all day long before she finally said yes at 11:25pm.

Im not going to go through that again.

I love Esther. 

• Heart 2
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

It is a Basque name. She lives in the Basque region and speaks Basque. She also is fluent in Spanish and English. Basque is it’s own language and doesn’t even resemble Spanish.

I’m not up to speed on world politics but don’t the Basques want to be separate from Spain? I recall some Basque militant groups that have caused some issues for Spain. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

I’m not up to speed on world politics but don’t the Basques want to be separate from Spain? I recall some Basque militant groups that have caused some issues for Spain. 

She hasn’t talked about it with me. It would be like trying to unscramble eggs. Nancy is flying back with her when she goes home. Her mom wants to meet her American mom and has invited her to stay with them for a couple weeks. They want to show her around. I’m sure Nancy will have lots of stories to tell when she returns.

• Heart 3

51 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Historically, yes. Although they declared a ceasefire about 20 years ago and disbanded their separatist political activities about 5 years ago.

• Thank You 2

43 minutes ago, Airehead said:

This should give you plenty of time to organize your closets. 

We haven’t gotten too far on the where we are going to live discussion but she likes her house and city living and this house is really too big for one or two people and she doesn’t like country living. I may be moving to Ohio.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

We haven’t gotten too far on the where we are going to live discussion but she likes her house and city living and this house is really too big for one or two people and she doesn’t like country living. I may be moving to Ohio.

I think city living would be tough for you. Busy, noisy, have to keep,your clothes on. Has good parts, less lawn work, closer to doctors. 

• Haha 2