If only I had known..

Wilbur

5 minutes ago, Bikeguy said:

It appears they lost a major donor. 

Man, I just saw an open Radio Shack the other day!  You think they are headed back to sponsoring a cycling team?!?!?!!?  HUZZAH!!!!!  Probably heard about the Netfliimage.png.701b5ba4c0361e997050efefaf71e868.pngx series and wanted a chance for some free advertising.  

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Man, I just saw an open Radio Shack the other day!  You think they are headed back to sponsoring a cycling team?!?!?!!?  HUZZAH!!!!!  Probably heard about the Netfliimage.png.701b5ba4c0361e997050efefaf71e868.pngx series and wanted a chance for some free advertising.  

I had breakfast with Team RadioShack in Belgium, Spring 2011, IIRC. Morning after Flesche Wallone, I believe. Not as exciting as my breakfast with Liquigas before Liege or dinner with Sky during the Tour.

• Heart 2

We lost Radio Shack in the old town 3 or 4 years ago. A local hobby shop picked up a franchise for it. Kept some of the items the RC guys used in stock and also some of the things that were ordered frequently. I haven’t needed one yet since I got here. I’ll have to figure out if there is an option. 

3 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

This...

Looks like if you want to go, now would be a good time to go.  It appears they lost a major donor.  :(

https://www.nationalelectronicsmuseum.org/!

Seriously, this is on West Nursery Road in Linthicum, MD?  I've never heard of it!

That's about 15 minutes from my house!  It's about 5 minutes from the hotel suite I was in for a month before my house was ready, but when I drove on W. Nursery Rd., I either headed the other direction toward my house, the Beltway, and familiar shopping, or I turned onto Andover Rd. several blocks before I passed the Museum to go to my brother's house or an Italian Restaurant on Camp Meade Rd.

It's a fairly large place and needs a lot of donations to keep it going.

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

They are in the mall right next to Orange Julius.

OK....  I had to search.  I found the Radio Shack web site.  I'm actually surprised it still exists.  I thought RS died. 

The closest RS to me is 38 miles away.  A hardware store added a RS section their store. 

https://www.radioshack.com/pages/store-locator

31 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Seriously, this is on West Nursery Road in Linthicum, MD?  I've never heard of it!

That's about 15 minutes from my house!  It's about 5 minutes from the hotel suite I was in for a month before my house was ready, but when I drove on W. Nursery Rd., I either headed the other direction toward my house, the Beltway, and familiar shopping, or I turned onto Andover Rd. several blocks before I passed the Museum to go to my brother's house or an Italian Restaurant on Camp Meade Rd.

It's a fairly large place and needs a lot of donations to keep it going.

That is it.  We were at the Marriott for some much needed sleep, then went to dinner  before flying home.

Probably the best crab cakes I have ever had!

https://gandmcrabcakes.com