Snow Days? Will Your School System Still Have Them?

Razors Edge

5 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Let us all know how your addresses to the school board goes. I cannot wait to see how you integrate emojis. :popcorn:

Man, I wish SW would add a few from that list!

I think my schools are already doing the remote stuff for snow days.  But we seem to be in a mild snow area, so not too likely to exceed our limit anyway.  Did that a few years back and boy did families complain about the extended year interfering with family vacations.  Which is worse, I wonder.  Sending your kids to school for a few days of babysitting (keeping attendance rates high) or blowing off those days for a planned family vacation (screwing those rates)???

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Man, I wish SW would add a few from that list!

I think my schools are already doing the remote stuff for snow days.  But we seem to be in a mild snow area, so not too likely to exceed our limit anyway.  Did that a few years back and boy did families complain about the extended year interfering with family vacations.  Which is worse, I wonder.  Sending your kids to school for a few days of babysitting (keeping attendance rates high) or blowing off those days for a planned family vacation (screwing those rates)???

What would deus ex machina say? Wishful thinking and magical answers seem to be the order of the day.