No!

ChrisL

I’m listening to our PITA office manager (covid spreader) talk to the building engineer.  They are just BS’ing but she says “NO!” after nearly everything he says.

Engineer: I tried a caramel macchiato for the first time & really don’t see the fuss about them. PITA: No! You want to try something gross try the strawberry (something, don’t remember) Engineer, yeah if I’m going to have strawberry I’m going to McDonalds for a shake. PITA: No! In & Out is where you go for a strawberry shake…

She No’d him so many times I had to close the door. I couldn’t listen to it… Why do people do that?   Just let the guy freaking have his opinions…

Ugh I can’t wait until I get a private office again…

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Probably because nobody has come right out and told them it’s annoying AF? :dontknow:

Reminds me of a time my wife & I were at an informal community meeting to air some concerns to a board member.  After the meeting another resident started complaining to my wife about a neighbor who’s dog attacked another dog (our dog) and how crappy the family was for not paying for the vet bill (they offered but the vet didn’t charge us as a friend worked for the vet). Blah blah blah crappy neighbor…

WOChrisL started to explain to her what really happened and was cut off with a NO! And the neighbor continues with her rant. My wife just said whatever and left!  

The lady said did I offend your wife? Yes you did, it was our dog that was attacked and you interrupted & corrected her when she was trying to explain what actually happened.   She shrugged it off & left…

Yeah don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story!

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

I’m listening to our PITA office manager (covid spreader) talk to the building engineer.  They are just BS’ing but she says “NO!” after nearly everything he says.

Engineer: I tried a caramel macchiato for the first time & really don’t see the fuss about them. PITA: No! You want to try something gross try the strawberry (something, don’t remember) Engineer, yeah if I’m going to have strawberry I’m going to McDonalds for a shake. PITA: No! In & Out is where you go for a strawberry shake…

She No’d him so many times I had to close the door. I couldn’t listen to it… Why do people do that?   Just let the guy freaking have his opinions…

NOOOO! 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I doubt that any form of feedback would be processed, and the one offering it demonized in the woman’s mind. 

Yeah I think so.  This is the same person who I got into it with when she sent me the message titled “REPORTS!?!?!?” In the title with nothing else in the email.  

When I responded that I was waiting on info from others & to please communicate with me in a professional manner she blew a gasket & threatened to file a complaint with HR to our boss for harassment.  

But, other than her being annoying AF she actually is very civil to me now and so I am to her.  

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

No!

:happyanim:

• Haha 1

When I hear stories about "No" person which sounds like she couldn't even find a fun way of varying her responses in that conversation.... Kinda hard to even have fun with a person emitting the "No", even it jest.

Also people who might have long time habit of shutting down other people with a big fat  NO,  for more serious situations.