Pretty morning in Texas

jsharr

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Ahhhhhh.  Mornings in Texas, the open range, roaming herds of cattle, pumpjacks working on the horizon.  What a great view @jsharr.  Thanks for sharing.

I can almost smell Texas from that photo.  Considering the absence of any cattle in the photo, I'm not sure why the stench remains the same. :dontknow: How close is he to the Cowboys stadium?

36 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Ahhhhhh.  Mornings in Texas, the open range, roaming herds of cattle, pumpjacks working on the horizon.  What a great view @jsharr.  Thanks for sharing.

29 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I can almost smell Texas from that photo.  Considering the absence of any cattle in the photo, I'm not sure why the stench remains the same. :dontknow: How close is he to the Cowboys stadium?

Texas Longhorns Walking Through Downtown Dallas Texas Photograph by Gregory  Ballos

The cattle in Dallas are nocturnal.

Just now, Dottles said:

Why is everything so brown??

I had a close friend that moved to New Mexico (I think it was NM - SW anyways) with his family when we were juniors in HS.  Before our senior year he moved back to live with his aunt and uncle.  I asked him why he moved back.  he said he got real tired of brown.  The dirt was brown, the trees were brown, the houses were brown, the grass was brown, they wore brown boots and brown cowboy hats.  Everything was brown.  He needed green...  I think his family moved back to PA shortly after we graduated.

• Heart 3