Tiger Woods - Making The Cut?

Razors Edge

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Wasn't there a golfer who got a cart waiver a few years ago?

Yes, but he had a documented permanent handicap.  The ADA in action.  A former teammate of Tiger's at Stanford as I remember.

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yes, but he had a documented permanent handicap.  The ADA in action.  A former teammate of Tiger's at Stanford as I remember.

You think Tiger gets a hangtag for his car(s) or a dedicated plate?  That would be good enough for me to give him a cart for the Masters.

Amazing that he is even back. I wondered if the forced rest from the leg injury would help his back recover & get stronger. I wouldn’t be surprised if his leg injury actually prolongs his career and makes him better due to the forced rest on his back. 

I think he’ll make the cut but won’t be in contention to win just yet. Give him a couple of tournaments to really compete at a high level.

But this is a huge win in of itself.

• Heart 1

On 4/7/2022 at 12:43 PM, Zephyr said:

I think he'll miss.  He will be in cut contention thru the first 27 holes, but will fade on the back nine of Friday as his legs fatigue and affect his swing.  You read it here first

Yes he will, but he will  not be in contention

• Heart 2

Woods made the cut, but he's 9 strokes back.

The bookies in Las Vegas are worried about the huge loss if he wins: Woods is the most bet-on golfer in the Masters.  One guy bet $15,000 and will win $750,000 if Tiger wins.

Despite the very high odds, I'd bet it's a $15,000 loss.