Wordle 294 4/6

🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.687599daa981515441c674a2e3e0b4b2.png

Hide contents

I should have trusted that the “s” would lead.

Spoiler

Yup!  I have to remember to get S in on every second guess, or maybe better yet go back to STARE as a starting word, but I do like having the O in there.  STARE does have the same very good quality as ROATE in having the A and E in good positions though, so I think it is worth a try for a while.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I didn't do as well as most of you did twoday.  :(

Wordle 294 4/6*

🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Hide contents

Capture.JPG.bcf2641570e6d207318968ead7ab361c.JPG

We always manage to get at last one word in common. :D

Spoiler

(That is the STARK reality of it. :D )

Spoiler

YRMV (Your Roate May Vary :D ) 

• Hugs 1

38 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It is hard to properly appreciate your excellent work if you don't post your guesses.  :)

Please post your work so that we can bow to your genius!  :nodhead:

Seriously.  It is interesting to see how other people's brians work.  :slow-dance-smiley:

@2Far, @BuffJim, @Parr8hed, @TrentonMakes, @Razors Edge, @Airehead

I’ve never mastered the hidden content post. Mortally afraid of revealing a spoiler. 

13 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I’ve never mastered the hidden content post. Mortally afraid of revealing a spoiler. 

You seem to have the hidden post thing down.  It is the contents that are lacking.  If you aren't able to copy and post a pic of your daily Wordle, you could just type your words as hidden content like a few others here do.  Typing them is probably quicker and easier anyway.  Especially so if you only needed two or three guesses.  :)

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Mortally afraid of revealing a spoiler. 

Maybe it is time that the Wordle threads become "spoliers", in and of themselves.  That is, we just assume that the thread is full of spoilers and we can talk and post freely about our thoughts and guesses.  No more of that silly hidden content crap.  Wordle players should simply do the daily Wordle before opening the associated daily Wordle thread.   Yay!  :nodhead:

Would this be okay with everyone?  @Square Wheels?

• Heart 1

33 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Maybe it is time that the Wordle threads become "spoliers",

I never venture into this thread without having the puzzle done.  Even with all the hidden content, knowing some of your starting words even seeing the blank blocks would help in some cases

• Heart 4

8 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I never venture into this thread without having the puzzle done. 

Awhile back I was up late and saw @Road Runner post the Wordle thread for the next day. Hold your horses! I get to Wordle after coffee, reading a couple of digital newspapers, and doing the mini crossword. 

• Heart 1

52 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Awhile back I was up late and saw @Road Runner post the Wordle thread for the next day. Hold your horses! I get to Wordle after coffee, reading a couple of digital newspapers, and doing the mini crossword. 

I stay up late most nights and do the puzzle when it first appears at midnight.  :)

• Awesome 1