Can we just make each entire Wordle thread a "Spoiler"?

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by Road Runner,

I brought this up in today's Wordle thread, but things can get lost there, so I am reposting it here as a separate discussion.

Here is my idea:

Maybe it is time that the Wordle threads become "spoliers", in and of themselves.  That is, we just assume that the thread is full of spoilers and we can talk and post freely about our thoughts and guesses.  No more of that silly hidden content crap.  Wordle players should simply do the daily Wordle before opening the associated daily Wordle thread.   Yay!  

Would this be okay with everyone?  @Square Wheels?

ANOTHER bid to ruin Wordle? New York Times launches WordleBot tool that picks apart your strategy and offers patronising advice.

• The WordleBot will give you a score out of 99 for your skill and luck 
  • It will also analyse your guesses, revealing what you should have done
  • Spoiler

According to the bot, CRANE is the best starting word in normal mode, while DEALT is the best option in hard mode 

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Do you want a new forum for these threads?  A spoiler tag doesn't always work.  The way I read posts is I go to unread topics, then click the next unread link at the bottom.  There is no way to know I am venturing into a spoiler.

I like that idea. 

• Solution
32 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Do you want a new forum for these threads?  A spoiler tag doesn't always work.  The way I read posts is I go to unread topics, then click the next unread link at the bottom.  There is no way to know I am venturing into a spoiler.

I don't think a new forum is a good idea.  Then the Wordle threads would just disappear to most people.

As long as no one here has a problem with just making the thread a spoiler, I see no reason not to do it and eliminate all the hidden posts, which truly suck.  You say you wouldn't realize it was a spoiler, but I think you are the only one who looks at topics the way you do.  Everyone else clicks on the topic before entering.  So if you aren't doing Wordle anyway, what is the harm?  But it is your forum.  You are the boss.  But it would be a lot more fun if we could just post away and not be constantly worried about spoilers.   

26 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

But it would be a lot more fun if we could just post away and not be constantly worried about spoilers. 

...my wife does the Wordle every day. I do not.  I am very careful not to say anything at all about Wordle, other than praise for solving it. :whistle: