Sharepoint sucks

Mr. Silly

So I create a list, List One.  I change my mind on how I want the columns ordered so I go to List Setting and I select Column order and I can order the columns how I feel.  Yay!!

So I create another list, List Two.   I change my mind on how I want the columns ordered so I go to List Setting and I go to select Column order and it isn't an option WTF!?!?!?!

The only difference is List One is a "Custom List" where as List Two is a "Tracking List".  Why wouldn't someone want to change the order of the items in a "Tracking List"?

Sharepoint has alot of canned lists. Canned lists can be modified, but you have to be the Sharepoint admin-in-chief to have the priviallages. Even then, there are still things you have to take as they are

Sharepoint has alot of canned lists. Canned lists can be modified, but you have to be the Sharepoint admin-in-chief to have the priviallages. Even then, there are still things you have to take as they are

Fortunately, the item I wanted moved I wanted to put near the bottom.  I just deleted the last 5 fields and created the one I wanted to move then recreated the fields I deleted.  Cutting edge technology...  Yeah!