Final Score: 91-0....Losers claim bullying

Nate

I'm sorry, but an unnamed parent on an online post claims this is bullying?

It seems like we have forgotten what bullying really is.

Holding your brat's head in the toilet while the boys hold him upside down and keep flushing is really just good fun, but you citified panzies probably would think of that as bullying. Ok, i'll give you that. The Swirrly was a school bully classic and a freshman initiation standard for every generation born after the advent of indoor plumbing

But winning a football game is not bullying. I'm sorry your kid lost. I'm sorry that your kid can't tackle, I'm sorry that your kid is a pussy. But winning a game is not bullying.

I played high school ball in Houston Texas and we had to play big time high schools like R.E. Lee and we got our asses kicked. I remember one game it was raining, we were down over 50 points in the 3rd quarter and they packed up the pep squad and the band into the busses and LEFT. We were the only ones from our school in the stadium for the 4th quarter and we got pounded out 73-0 by the time it was all over. did we cry about it? Hell no, we just got drunk after the game like decent red blooded American kids.

If your kid is a little sissy then that's your problem. Maybe if you spent some time tossing the old pigskin around in the yard your kid would not throw like a girl. Maybe if you taught them how to fight off a block and make a tackle they could stop somebody. Maybe if your school wasn't so focused on laptops and "education" you could field a decent team!

but to get online and cry about bullying? What do you want, mommy to come and make those mean boys give you back the football?

this is football, if you don't like it, do something to stop it. If you can't stop it, then take your ass kicking like a man. That is if mommy ever taught you what a man was

5 out of 10 on the Rant-O-Meter.

I played little league football on a team that when 0-11-1 one year. While we didn't lose buy such a great amount as the team above, we got our azzes handed to us pretty good.

Ironically the team that we tied went undefeated for the season. It was the last game before playoffs and they didn't 'show up mentally' against us; it was raining hard which negated their passing game; and we were pretty good on the run both defensively and offensively. 

That last game made our entire season worth it. 

Hmm, I have to agree that this wasn't the most inspired rant, but the day is young.

last time I was "inspired" in a rant about bullying, I offended everybody, so you kids figure out what you want... :D

And the wussification of America continues...

this is exactly what I was ranting about!

it is single moms raising sons that is the problem. Women don't understand what it means to be a man

Its a man's world because we take care of all the stuff you chicks can't handle, then we let you think you are equal so we can have some peace and quiet.

last time I was "inspired" in a rant about bullying, I offended everybody, so you kids figure out what you want...

I feel like I am being bullied.  bawling.gif

Edit:  Hey SW or jsharr or whoever, can we add the crying emoticon to our list?  Upon your approval, of course.

this is exactly what I was ranting about!

it is single moms raising sons that is the problem. Women don't understand what it means to be a man

Its a man's world because we take care of all the stuff you chicks can't handle, then we let you think you are equal so we can have some peace and quiet.

Yet, women are what you men all fight over.

• Heart 1

This pisses me off to the Nth degree.  I know on a dad on the school board that is having to do the investigation.  Yep, if bullying is alleged, they have to investigate, no mater what.  Anyway, the guy I went to school with that is on the board wants to try and make the dad that filed the claim pay for the cost of the investigation.

Anyway, the guy I went to school with that is on the board wants to try and make the dad that filed the claim pay for the cost of the investigation.

This is what they need to do about these crybabies. And I just don't see how running up the score in a game is bullying, and it isn't running up a score if you sit your starters after the 1st quarter.

Actually, for real men, just sitting on the ball and not trying to score is more insulting and unsportsmanlike than letting your 2nd and 3rd team just play and see what happens