Not my fault!

KrAzY

That's what the police told the guy as he was swearing at me for his mistake of not properly merging...

Here's what went on. I was at the local intersection where some people know you have to merge left into one lane as soon as you go through the light. The car next to me decided he had the right of way and tried to merge without any room to merge. I refused to slam on my brakes ad let him in, because this was not the first time I have delt with this guy in the past. He tried to move over enough where his drivers mirror was almost in my passenger window. He was then either forced to make a quick right turn into the Ace Hardware store or run up onto the sidewalk. His stupid choice was to run the sidewalk until I let him into a space in front of me.
That did not happen because he hit the telephone pole at about 35MPH and put a beautiful dent into his BMW. I did stop and see if he was ok, and was in need of medical assistance. He proceeded to swear at me and the police about what happened. I guess the other people that gave a witness statement must have not liked him either due them all saying he caused the problem by not watching the road .

The police man said this is not his first "road rage" problem they came across with this guy.

• Heart 1

if he's going to drive like that, he needs to drive an old 70s Ford LTD or a 68 Chevy Impala or something like that.

I see a BMW driving like that and I'm driving a beater,  I'll just wreck them out of general principle

if he's going to drive like that, he needs to drive an old 70s Ford LTD or a 68 Chevy Impala or something like that.

I see a BMW driving like that and I'm driving a beater,  I'll just wreck them out of general principle

AMEN!!!

Over in the high money area I used to work, people that have expensive cars do think they are entitled and you have to let them in, I drove an old beater at the time and actually wanted them to hit me as I would get more money that I would as a trade in.  They don't understand that, unfortunately my old Jeep barely got a scratch the one time I was rear ended by one of the idiots.

When I lived in Dallas, I had an old Impala that you could hit dumpsters with. Made out of steel and ran on regular gas. I never had any trouble merging. With that old Chevy 327 engine, I had enough power to move you and me and those fenders were made out of pig iron.

Great car. It got stolen and used in a crime spree across Dallas and Ft Worth

Your right.. The more expensive the car, the more they think they own the road.. I'm just glad I was there to help him tell the insurance company he was a moron. Plus I'm glad it was me and not a "newish" driver. I'm sure they would have swerved into oncoming traffic because of his wreck fullness

There are just too many stupid drivers. Along the same lines,  I HATE when a  car in the right lane slows to make a right turn but the car behind them thinks it's their right to nearly take out the side of your car by swerving into the left lane.  Too stupid to hold their position and slow down for a few seconds.