Exciting lunch

Indy

Managed to get in the middle of high speed police chase when I ran out for lunch.  I almost ended it too, because the a-hole they were chasing who took off when a cop tried to pull him over for a minor traffic violation (had an outstanding warrant for something) apparently came down the on ramp shortly after me and almost clipped the back of my truck as he flew around me.  I didn't even have a chance to react before the cop on his tail was coming around me too, then I saw more cop cars than I could count and more unmarked cars with light on than I could imagine.  The unmarked Jeep Grand Cherokee was pretty sweet looking, but I felt sorry for the cop in the unmarked Honda Civic POS, I guess the budget cut backs must be really rough, but so wanted to see the Civic try a pit maneuver on the F150 the guy they were chasing was driving.

I can tell you for a fact, a F150 can apparently hit 100mph though, damn were they moving.

now that's an exciting lunch, Indy!

here I was expecting one of those threads about some new fangled kale wrap with sushi rolls or something like that

but you're talking about real excitment!

I don't even know what the flip Kale is, and I know how to fish, so why the hell would I eat the bait?