Gina - Beatles Practice

Mr. Beanz

Her acoustic guitar is electric so she's hooked to a small Peavey amp. Not a bad little guitar, built in tuner too Also has some kind of an amp jack/plug that I am not familiar with. XLR cable which seems is usually used with mics and amplifiers.

http://www.lunaguitars.com/acousticproduct/florapassionflower.php

DSC00160>9517108407_7e22defeca.jpg
DSC00160>DSC00160 by gulpxtreme, on Flickr

I am the same way once the record button is clicked.  I think I start trying too hard instead of letting it flow.

Yup! She plays a little smoother, not saying she's good but when the recorder goes on, she tries too hard. She really plucks the strings! I made a comments on video but it was on the footage I edited out, telling her to take it easy cause she's trying too hard, plucking the strings more like a bass player solo!  :D

Face it Beans, Gina is the Danny of the Square Wheels Family.

Wait, you're Mexican so you won't understand

When the coyotes were transporting me across the border in the back of a big truck, I did have a few hours to kill and a chance to watch a few episodes of the The Partridge Family reruns.

• Heart 1

Yes.  I watched the entire thing.  

I am a Beanz and Gina fan for sure.  

She does have a great sense of humor, that is why I can say things like I do without getting the guitar head smash! :lol:

It could be that it is more entertaining to me cause it's us. If others don't find it entertaining, I don't blame them. Like my father, he cringes at everything I do but all he does is talk about politics and I find that very boring and I'm just about to smash his head with a guitar! :D  

the tone on both of you guys guitars is nice. I like the reverb off her amp in that room. You got a nice setup for these music videos, Beanzy

Thanks! That is the small amp I have. My big Fender dual amp has some great effects. I was hoping she'd do better so I could get the big amp and put the chorus effect on her guitar. The big amp also has a KILLER reverb effect. But until she gets it down pat, I'll hold off.

She was using the little amp, the big one sounds much better! B)

Amp>9353873398_da4d2816c7.jpg
Amp>Amp by gulpxtreme, on Flickr

Those are some good looking kids in the picture frame.

But they don't look Hispanic, what gives mi amigo?

My daughter married some dude that looks like Brandon Frazier. Full Italian dude, green eyes, brown hair. Kids came out light, 2 almost blonde hair. One has green eyes, one has blue yes and the girl has yellow eyes. Sir name is Hispanic but you would probably never associate them with their name if you were reading them off a classroom list.

Franki the little girl has a real cool hash mark across her eye. Looks cool in person!

• Heart 1