Will I make it home?

Square Wheels

Hmmm, I tried something like that today.  Took Nixie to Kingston to find a vintage fabric store.  We had a nice time walking around the town.... then it took me 2hrs of more walking to find my car :angry:  :rolleyes: My sense of direction in the woods is great, my sense of direction in towns, malls etc is awful

• Heart 1

I used to have a motorcycle that had a reserve tank.  If you ran out on the main tank, you could switch to a small reserve tank that would get you another 20 miles or so.  I always thought that would be a nice feature to have on cars, a small reserve tank that would get you to the next gas station.

I used to have a motorcycle that had a reserve tank.  If you ran out on the main tank, you could switch to a small reserve tank that would get you another 20 miles or so.  I always thought that would be a nice feature to have on cars, a small reserve tank that would get you to the next gas station.

The reserve tank was always nice except when you forgot to switch back to the main. When you ran out then, you were completely out.