What is on your agenda for today?

Airehead
Go to solution Solved by Square Wheels,

Drive to Ravenna, take Nancy to lunch. Hang out together until Itsaso gets home from school, take her to basketball practice in Akron, maybe have dinner in Akron during practice. Maybe watch a movie while we snuggle on the couch or maybe just talk until midnight. Drive home.

• Heart 4

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

Drive to Ravenna, take Nancy to lunch. Hang out together until Itsaso gets home from school, take her to basketball practice in Akron, maybe have dinner in Akron during practice. Maybe watch a movie while we snuggle on the couch or maybe just talk until midnight. Drive home.

When are you proposing? 

Drove to work, car started bitching about low washer fluid. Stopped at Costco for gas, auto parts store for washer fluid. The reservoir holds a full gallon. Get to work, eat oatmeal with a cup of coffee on the side. I’ve got policy revisions to  work on, and send an email about some risk assessments due. 

• Heart 3

Doing some needed maintenance on the old Harley .....so I'll be in the garage.

This afternoon I have to go to Wolf's motorsports, Hobans cycle and the hardware store 

• Heart 3

13 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Nah, a gallon of blue is fine. I’m a cheap bastard. My grandma was Scottish, I think that’s where I get it. 

I are one too, but I recommend the high priced spread to treat yourself. Nothing like not needing your wipers because the rain drops just roll right off. 

• Heart 4

Yardwork: I noticed there's some wild Ivy starting to climb my house wall and getting to the siding and I need to dig it all out today.

I also want to build some of the 12 tomato cages, 15" in diameter, I'm making from 5' high wire fencing.

We're expecting some break in the rain later today, then 3 days of rain.

Fortunately, I added a 7' wide roof extension over my outside basement steps when the house was rebuilt, so I've got a dry place to work outside at the bottom or top of the steps.

• Heart 3

Stand around in the lobby of a building with a bunch of people I do not know was not on my list, but it should have been apparently.

Elevators to the upper floors of our building were out, as was power to the top three floors.

I caught an elevator to a lower floor and took the fire stairs the rest of the way.  Found out the golf course management company down the hall has a golf cart in their lobby!  

• Hugs 1

13 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

I’ll be going to buy flowers on my way home. Today is the last day of work for my wife in the division she’s been in the the last 31 years. Not all with the same work group, or even the same location, but she’s got some sadness turning the page. New job starts Monday, same parent company but in a vastly different role and totally different environment.

She started there when she was two?  

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Stand around in the lobby of a building with a bunch of people I do not know was not on my list, but it should have been apparently.

Elevators to the upper floors of our building were out, as was power to the top three floors.

I caught an elevator to a lower floor and took the fire stairs the rest of the way.  Found out the golf course management company down the hall has a golf cart in their lobby!  

Did you drive it to your office?

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, BR46 said:

This afternoon I have to go to Wolf's motorsports, Hobans cycle and the hardware store 

You're not buying the crappy Yamaha and rebuilding it? 

Beautiful day in the Tetons. Haircut, laundry, groceries, and a ride.

• Heart 1

planning meeting re emergency dispatch info plus fire dept. info.  I have to do heavy  lifting on this matter since our group manage a central policy across whole organization.  Then sit in  on webinair recommended by boss during my lunch hr.

Then afternoon meeting with our group plus 2 other groups.

Later back to what I'm started off this morning.. meanwhile dealing with incoming email feedback I have requested, from different business units.

We'll see about weather if it works for cycling post-work.

• Heart 1

Knocking out work tickets. Mandatory in-office Mondays and Thursdays. Probably leaving early if some new requests don’t roll in. 
Some of WoW’s social group are meeting this afternoon for Margaritas and nachos. She said at least one other husband is joining so I am welcome. 

• Heart 1

On 5/5/2022 at 8:27 AM, BR46 said:

Those are some funny names for bars.

• Heart 1