I don't care what you think

BR46

3 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Not a fan of either pineapple of anchovies on a pizza. Ham should be paired with bacon on a pizza. Anchovies should be on the side Caesar salad, the pizza is salty enough in flavor as it is.

Ham, bacon and pepperoni are a great combo on a pizza.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, BR46 said:

I'm eating a homemade pineapple and ham pizza.....and I like it..

Good for you!  I'm having a homemade crushed tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, meatball and onion pizza with a sprinkle of Parmesan and garlic powder today or tomorrow - the dough and sauce are prepared and in fridge.

I've been eating several ounces a day of a 3.5 lb beef pot roast for several days in a row now.  The potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery I cooked with it ran out two days ago, so I made mac & cheese with fried onions mixed in.  I still have one meal's worth of the beef roast and mac & cheese.

I think I'll make the pizza today. I'll cut the last several ounces of beef pot roast can marinate for another day in the sauce it was cooked in, mostly beef broth, Worcestershire and tomato sauces.  It won't go bad in another day.

16 hours ago, Allen said:

Anchovies, artichokes, and feta 

sub chicken and black olives for the anchovies and artichokes and you might have something.

I wonder if anyone has ever done a greek pizza with gyro, olives, onions, pepperocini and feta?  

20 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

Good for you!  I'm having a homemade crushed tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, meatball and onion pizza with a sprinkle of Parmesan and garlic powder today or tomorrow - the dough and sauce are prepared and in fridge.

I've been eating several ounces a day of a 3.5 lb beef pot roast for several days in a row now.  The potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery I cooked with it ran out two days ago, so I made mac & cheese with fried onions mixed in.  I still have one meal's worth of the beef roast and mac & cheese.

I think I'll make the pizza today. I'll cut the last several ounces of beef pot roast can marinate for another day in the sauce it was cooked in, mostly beef broth, Worcestershire and tomato sauces.  It won't go bad in another day.

We do a roast with a whole jar of sliced peppers and packet of ranch dressing mix in the crock pot.  Then I pull it, or chop it, was we make sandwiches on hoagie buns with some mayo and a good portion of the au jus with the peppers in it.