Weekend plans as we celebrate Mom?

petitepedal

1/2 day tomorrow...hoping to get a final repair on my treadmill..and clean up my deck..dig out my pots...as much as I can..Beautiful day on Saturday..maybe a hike or a bike ride..rain on Sunday :dontknow: maybe get the AC covers off..its gonna warm up.

• Like 1

Driving down to Tuscaloosa to watch Alabama play last home softball game before the SEC tourney starts.  Driving back Sat night so we can be home for Mother's day. 

• Like 3

Hanging out with my daughter tomorrow morning. Walk and Farmers market. Grilling Sat night - first time on the Weber grill I inherited from my Dad. Church and picnic with Mom Sunday. :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Driving down to Tuscaloosa to watch Alabama play last home softball game before the SEC tourney starts.  Driving back Sat night so we can be home for Mother's day. 

I know your mom. Do not miss Mother’s Day. 

Going to visit Mom during lunch today. She has not been doing well this past week. Motor skills have gone down, she is having difficulty feeding herself. 
National Gravel Grinder race tomorrow. I need to get on the road by 6:00. Forty miles. Upper 40’s to low 50’s. 100% chance of rain. Get home and make some comfort food for dinner. Maybe strawberry shortcake. Wo7’s birthday is Sunday on top of Mother’s Day. I’m thinking of grilling steaks, baking taters, and sautéed shrooms. So7 is going. Back to NC for three weeks of driver training. He is beginning a year of servitude to Schneider Trucking. 

• Like 1

Taking my car to the shop on Saturday morning, ride my bike home in the rain. Ride back to get it when they call. Probably still in the rain.

Sunday after church go visit my mother in law in assisted living. She still knows who I am but never remembers my visit. I’ll bring her chocolate ice cream cups, Esther and I used to bring her those every time we visited.

We usually visit my mother's grave but the main instigator of that each year, my sister, is out of town for a week and we're expecting heavy rain and 50's temps.

I think I'm inside for the weekend.