Aire, you told a funny

LoneWolf

5 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

J and I hit our six-month anniversary yesterday. I've never been loved by someone like her before. And I've never had someone so much like me in my life. The happiness and her understanding of me as a person has made me much more happy with myself, and in turn, has done what I thought was impossible: healing me of so much of my past. Bullying, failed relationships, toxic workplaces. Decades of damage, combined with a memory for detail and OCD --I see those on an occasional gray day, which there were so many of, and now are so many less I once asked to be healed -I lacked the faith to believe it could/would ever happen. I was wrong.

She's the manifestation of God's grace in my life, and it's clear as day. I don't deserve this --and yet, that's what grace is. Every little new thing just makes it clear and I'm so blessed. We make each other feel twenty-five again (that might be why we went shopping cart racing through the store with her on the front a couple of weeks ago). She was between churches and became happy to be part of mine, where everyone has been welcoming to her and overjoyed for me. And I kind of asked God, some time back, if this ever happened again, to hit me over the head with it so obviously that I couldn't miss it, because I can be kind of a clod. Ton of bricks: delivered.

So, I'm in love, and I'm doing pretty freaking amazing. How've you been?

I am so happy for you in so many ways. Blessing too numerous to count. 

• Hugs 1

9 minutes ago, LoneWolf said:

J and I hit our six-month anniversary yesterday. I've never been loved by someone like her before. And I've never had someone so much like me in my life. The happiness and her understanding of me as a person has made me much more happy with myself, and in turn, has done what I thought was impossible: healing me of so much of my past. Bullying, failed relationships, toxic workplaces. Decades of damage, combined with a memory for detail and OCD --I see those on an occasional gray day, which there were so many of, and now are so many less I once asked to be healed -I lacked the faith to believe it could/would ever happen. I was wrong.

She's the manifestation of God's grace in my life, and it's clear as day. I don't deserve this --and yet, that's what grace is. Every little new thing just makes it clear and I'm so blessed. We make each other feel twenty-five again (that might be why we went shopping cart racing through the store with her on the front a couple of weeks ago). She was between churches and became happy to be part of mine, where everyone has been welcoming to her and overjoyed for me. And I kind of asked God, some time back, if this ever happened again, to hit me over the head with it so obviously that I couldn't miss it, because I can be kind of a clod. Ton of bricks: delivered.

So, I'm in love, and I'm doing pretty freaking amazing. How've you been?

Great to hear!