Question regarding English Muffins

Kirby

Every so often I get English Muffins for breakfast.   My local store has a small brand I like, but Thomas's will do as well.  i love it when they have seasonal flavors, such as Banana, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon or French Maple, but my sister thinks the flavored kinds are completely wrong. 

So if you eat English Muffins, do you like a flavor or is plain the only way to go?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Plain or sour dough. The flavor comes from the jam. Do t you have a pantry full of jam?

I do. Strawberry, strawberry habanero, plum habanero. Yeehaw. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Yum 2

Just now, Old No. 7 said:

I do. Strawberry, strawberry habanero, plum habanero. Yeehaw. 

I think @Kirby has a special family jam. I have apple butter, peach marmalade, and mixed berry right now. 

• Yum 1

22 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I think @Kirby has a special family jam. I have apple butter, peach marmalade, and mixed berry right now. 

A good chunk of my refrigerator is filled with currant jelly.  I don't have the heart to eat most of it, but I can't throw it out either.    :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

3 hours ago, Kirby said:

Every so often I get English Muffins for breakfast.   My local store has a small brand I like, but Thomas's will do as well.  i love it when they have seasonal flavors, such as Banana, Blueberry, Apple Cinnamon or French Maple, but my sister thinks the flavored kinds are completely wrong. 

So if you eat English Muffins, do you like a flavor or is plain the only way to go?

Whatever floats your boat.  I used to make dough for them - you put each side in cornmeal and then bake it on a frying pan on top of the stove - and would sometimes add pieces of fruit: raisins, overripe-banana, etc.

• Like 2