So, when you used to smoke cigarettes…

MoseySusan

46 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

…did you toss the butts onto the ground? Out the window while driving? 

No. I've always hated when people do that.

I quit in 1995.  In 1997 I bought a new car a drove six of us to the marina where my 21-foot pleasure boat was so we could troll for rockfish (striped bass). It was the first time I let anyone smoke in the car and made everyone with the ashtrays.  It took two weeks to get the smoke smell out of the car and I've never let anyone smoke in my car again!

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

I never smoked. 

2 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

this

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Never smoked

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Never smoked club! 

14 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Never smoked 

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Never smoked :dontknow:

All of this.

• Heart 1

My tool box was always full of butts. Like I said, I stripped the butt and disposed of the papered butt separately. They ended up in my tool box when no suitable trash receptacle was present. Also in my pockets. They made it all the way to the laundry fairly frequently.

2 hours ago, donkpow said:

My tool box was always full of butts. Like I said, I stripped the butt and disposed of the papered butt separately. They ended up in my tool box when no suitable trash receptacle was present. Also in my pockets. They made it all the way to the laundry fairly frequently.

You were trained to never leave any DNA behind...

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, KrAzY said:

cigs I would toss in the trash or pop can, but cigars I would toss wherever.. since they technically didn't have anything that didn't come from nature, they broke down fast

Same. I quit cigars about 4 years ago on the off chance 2 cigars a week could give me cancer. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Same. I quit cigars about 4 years ago on the off chance 2 cigars a week could give me cancer. 

I was up to about 6 swisher sweets a day and quit about a month ago. I figured it would be better to vape again than to keep getting all the extra chemicals. 
I even took up making my own vape juice with 0 nicotine. I get to pick my flavors and also know exactly what goes into the magical juice instead of relying on what the big companies pretend to tell you what's in it. 

I can actually breath better now, and found that I am having less allergies issues.