My Shakespeare strategy for Jeopardy would be to mostly answer MacBeth

Ralphie

14 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

But once in a while I would throw in one of the others. 

I've told the story about a day when our school was short of substitute teachers and I had to cover an English class, most of the students having been my science or math students or playing on a sports team I coached.

We had to read from Romeo and Juliet and I picked the hottest girl in the class for Juliet because her real name is Julie then the nerdiest kid for Romeo - Julie shooting death rays at me from her eyes the rest of class.

So I know a little Macbeth, Hamlet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Merchant of Venice, and Romeo and Juliet.  That's about it for Shakespeare's plays.

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

I met Shakespeare personally. It was at a cocktail party on a houseboat on the Avon. He was hammered and puking over the side all night long. I'd say he had "drunk himself out of his five senses".

Fugues, because kazoo figured you were pretty darn old!

29 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Fugues,

"A fugue is a contrapuntal compositional technique in two or more voices, built on a subject (a musical theme) that is introduced at the beginning in imitation (repetition at different pitches) and which recurs frequently in the course of the composition. "

Okay, now you are just being annoying. You broke the rule by not presenting your answer in the form of a question. It's not my fault.