Suck it up, buttercup

Zealot

1 minute ago, Parr8hed said:

Try to find something positive.  Did you poop this morning?  Pooping is good. 

Don’t even get me started on that. That’s another component of the whole autoimmune picture that I just don’t discuss in polite company...

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

Very sorry to hear this.  Constant pain is debilitating, especially if it impacts your ability to do the things that otherwise make you happy.  Hope you can find some relief soon. A little whining is justified. :nodhead:

• Thank You 1
  • Hugs 1

48 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

My unsolicited advice:  get you a swimming pool membership and float a few times a week. 

Except, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a public pool or gym without a shirt on now.

Maybe I need to purchase a hot tub. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Zealot said:

Except, I wouldn’t be caught dead in a public pool or gym without a shirt on now.

Maybe I need to purchase a hot tub. 

if that's what's stopping you, Lands End and a number of places have "sun shirts" for swimming that have UPF protection

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2022 at 8:16 AM, Zealot said:

This morning, I awoke at 12:30 am. The rest of the morning was an effort in futility attempting to sleep.  It’s been weeks since I’ve slept past 4:00 am. 

Pain, again, is my constant companion. I’m tired of hurting. Everything I do seems to incite a more intense pain reaction.

In December of last year, I saw my ortho who dx’d my right shoulder with moderate arthrosis and bursitis, and my left shoulder with the same, even though it’s been replaced, the AC joint is deteriorating.  

So, I was doing the PT to help. It didn’t. Mostly it seemed to make things hurt worse. 

My lumbar spine started hurting yesterday. Gahhhh. By the time I got home last evening, I could only sit on the couch. And nothing was comfortable. 

I’m whining.  Sorry. 

Back pain is absolutely crappy.   Sorry Z.  Hang in there!

• Thank You 1
  • Hugs 1