So with everything going to hell with Covid, Putin, inflation, shortages, gas prices, etc.

Road Runner

22 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

You forgot to mention the stock market 📉. There goes my retirement. 

How old are you?!  Why are you still playing the market? Well if you’re all bonds then ok. 

• Like 1

Also RR you forgot to mention insane housing prices and skyrocketing homicide rates and a demoralized police force. I mean otherwise, we're good.

• Hugs 1

14 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Ha!  I hope to be retired by the time a new resident gets through his nephrology training.

How long is a nephrology fellowship? A year? Two? So that’s what, 5 years total, max? You’re going to retire in 5 years, just a M graduates high school? With this market??? 

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I was born on the 13th.  It is lucky to me.

Heysoos.  This explains so much.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

How long is a nephrology fellowship? A year? Two? So that’s what, 5 years total, max? You’re going to retire in 5 years, just a M graduates high school? With this market??? 

Quit bringing math into this.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Dottles said:

Also RR you forgot to mention insane housing prices and skyrocketing homicide rates and a demoralized police force. I mean otherwise, we're good.

I said, "etc".  :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Tomorrow will be a better day?

Not!

Tomorrow is Friday the Thirteenth!   :o

:frantics:

I'm glad I didn't think of that when I talked to my cousin in NJ last night.  She's depressed over Putin, COVID, inflation, her CD's coming due and the bank only paying 0.3% interest now - though they offer a one-time bump-up to a higher current rate.

I told her Series-I Bonds were paying 9.62% but she's doing a lot more than the $10,000 limit.