Here it is by popular request:

maddmaxx

43 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It is going to be a spectacular day for the Port Dover bike rally!  Pre-covid size crowds expected. 

https://www.pd13.com/

We usually go to Port Dover at least once every summer, but will never make the mistake of going on a Friday the 13th again. Tried it once, and got stopped in a DUI check on the way into town, Then, after spending way too long to make our way through town with no success finding a spot to park, got stopped in another check on the way out of town. We carried on to Port Burwell and spent the day on the beach there instead.

• Heart 1

WoJSTL and I are driving 200 miles towards the western end of the Katy Trail in Missouri. We've rented a cabin for 3 nights and are going to do some hiking and cycling on the Katy and Rock Island Trails.

On the negative side, my son's PC is having the Blue Screen Of Death and he needs some tax files for his wife's business on it. We will be driving right by his home shortly and I'll pick up the PC. Hopefully the hard drive is OK and I can extract the files if not get the entire PC working again. Fortunately he doesn't need the files in the near future.

• Heart 2

9 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

On the negative side, my son's PC is having the Blue Screen Of Death and he needs some tax files for his wife's business on it. We will be driving right by his home shortly and I'll pick up the PC. Hopefully the hard drive is OK and I can extract the files if not get the entire PC working again. Fortunately he doesn't need the files in the near future.

Dad’s don’t fix their kid’s computers. Kids and grandkids fix the old folks computers, you got it backwards.

51 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Dad’s don’t fix their kid’s computers. Kids and grandkids fix the old folks computers, you got it backwards.

Fixing cars, bicycles, computers, and other stuff is what I do. Carpentry, paint, and yard work? Nope. I must be young at heart or at least immature. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

It's Friday?    

12 hours ago, JerrySTL said:

PC is having the Blue Screen Of Death

That's kind of rare now.   If I recall..  It was very easy for Windows 95 to give you a blue screen.   The black screen of death was worse.   

I remember taking a hard drive out of a PC that was dead, and connecting it into my PC with an ATA cable.  Scanning it with Norton Utilities (back when it was THE utility for hard drives) and most times I could find the files that were needed.

• Heart 1