Playing lumberjack today

Further

Well I got 9 of them planted, my back is complaining loudly, have to see how I feel tomorrow, if I'm too stiff, well they can wait a while.

I spaced them at 6 feet, it is too close, but I want a wall, not individual trees. I asked the guy I bought them from and he said any where from 3 feet to 12 feet. 3 is extreme but he had a story about that. A couple were buying trees to block their windows from they're Amish neighbors, who they discovered were sitting in the field next to their house, watching TV through the window. They wanted a wall.

IMG_5314.JPG

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Further said:

Well I got 9 of them planted, my back is complaining loudly, have to see how I feel tomorrow, if I'm too stiff, well they can wait a while.

I spaced them at 6 feet, it is too close, but I want a wall, not individual trees. I asked the guy I bought them from and he said any where from 3 feet to 12 feet. 3 is extreme but he had a story about that. A couple were buying trees to block their windows from they're Amish neighbors, who they discovered were sitting in the field next to their house, watching TV through the window. They wanted a wall.

IMG_5314.JPG

So they planted a wall of trees??!! They should have installed exterior speakers for the TV. Sheesh!

• Hugs 1

I wanted to chainsaw and weed whack stuff in the yard today but my calves are just recovering from last week's yardwork.

It's forecast to be mostly nice with highs in the 70's this week before approaching 90° Fri and Sat, then back to highs in the 70's and low 80's.

If that works out with a decent breeze, I'll be happy here in humidityville.