Wordle for Wednesday 5/18 (Spoiler)

Road Runner
Go to solution Solved by BuffJim,

42 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Holy crap!  Everyone except me so far got a 3 or even better if they were a badass!  :o

A lot of good second word choices.  :)

Unlike BEING, which seemed like it should have been easy but wasn't for many, SCOUR seems the opposite; that it should be more difficult to guess, but is somehow relatively easy instead.  

• Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Unlike BEING, which seemed like it should have been easy but wasn't for many, SCOUR seems the opposite; that it should be more difficult to guess, but is somehow relatively easy instead.  

The needed a consonant blend and the needed another vowel. After I saw the had to be at the end, it was playing with the leftover letters. 

• Heart 1

44 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

So what was your starting word?  :)

Stare. I seem to have problems cutting and pasting my evidence with my smartphone. 
I do these the first thing in the morning before I get out of bed. I save quordle  for later in the day. 

• Thank You 1

7 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I seem to have problems cutting and pasting my evidence with my smartphone. 

Might be easier to do like some others here do; just type out your words.  It's interesting to see how others solved the mystery, especially so if they got it in two or three.  :)

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Yeah!