Today’s Company Picnic

Prophet Zacharia
Go to solution Solved by jsharr,

Requires a meal ticket to attend. Except the person I directly report to didn’t mention this, I never got one, and I’m certainly not going to approach him to inquire about it.

I did ask the department AA for one, but since I don’t fall into her reporting realm, she couldn’t hook me up. So… what a fun picnic!

Not sure why an ID badge alone won’t get you a free burger and side salad. I guess abuses must run wild.

• Sad 2
  • Yum 1
  • Hugs 1

16 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Requires a meal ticket to attend.

Not sure why an ID badge alone won’t get you a free burger and side salad. I guess abuses must run wild.

Drag! You could try to attend, and then throw your super under the bus for not giving you one. 

It’s the same at Special Olympics events. They provide meals for athletes, coaches, and partners in unified events. So, when family comes to watch, they also get in line for the Chik-fil-A or the Panda Express. Except family is supposed to purchase a meal ticket in advance. Sometimes there’s a line monitor checking off meal boxes. Other times, there’s nobody monitoring who’s getting the food.  

2 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

Requires a meal ticket to attend. Except the person I directly report to didn’t mention this, I never got one, and I’m certainly not going to approach him to inquire about it.

I did ask the department AA for one, but since I don’t fall into her reporting realm, she couldn’t hook me up. So… what a fun picnic!

Our company is pretty flexible about it if you don’t have a ticket. The number of no shows about equals the number of ticketless people. 

• Heart 1

The company I work for is very generous. I missed the last company picnic but they had it at a park near Angel stadium. A big picnic including immediate family then after,  treated all to an Angel's game. 

This year coming real soon, details being worked out,  they are thinking the picnic at a nearby park then entry to Knotts Berry Farm. 😊

I hate ticket stuff. Never works out right.