I'm having a party! How will you participate?

Kirby

Well, some sort of virtual celebration for @petitepedal's birthday.  I'll start by having some nice tea from Tea Source, probably Mango Tango.   Then I will think for some time about all the nifty things she's doing to improve her health and fitness and quietly say to myself that I should do that some day.  Then I'll look at some cute pictures of bunnies. 

How do you plan to celebrate Petite's birthday today?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I will back in the camper.  Level the camper side to side.  Level it front to back.  Hook up the electric.  Put down the stablilzers and open the slide.  I will hook up the water.  Turn on the water heater.  I will then build a faar.  Finally, I will have some bourbon and raise a glass to her 41st BDay. 

Here, here!  🍷 

• Heart 3

Did you know why one why might have long life  noodles stir fry?  There are some Chinese celebrations that truly do  feature long noodles  (and handmade Chinese noodles are truly very long!) .   It's  incredible to  see  their  skills to make this. Any of the major cities with a major Chinese popula tion,  would have such a noodle maker at a few  choice  restaurants. 

I wish you health and lightness in life, petite!

Long Life Noodles - Yi Mein (伊面) - The Woks of Life

a chef is making a hand-pulled noodle,lanzhou - making chinese noodles stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

I like the above cake for her too.

I will go for bike ride tomorrow in celebration of her b-day with a salute to good health and adventures!

See the source image

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 3

I dusted off the set of resistance bands that I bought in May, 2020 in the luxury apartment State Farm put me in while my house was being rebuilt after the fire.  I've only used them a few times but I need to get into a regular habit: I've noticed my upper body strength isn't what it used to be with all the yard/garden work I've been doing lately.

So I've got to do a regular workout routine like Petite does.  The price was $32.99, the last price was $74..99 and the page is no longer on Amazon, so I guess I was wise to buy early!  I used to have "Bodylastics" bands before the fire and you were allowed to used their extensive library of workout videos for 6 months.  So I used an app I have and downloaded all the ones I expected to follow plus a bunch of good resistance band workouts from YouTube.  I used to work out regularly and took courses for weight training programs for high school athletes, so I can use the workouts for ideas and develop my own routines.

image.png.230f77ed0c22f6131c4d5e0a1613f8a9.png

1393385938_FitnessInsanityBands.thumb.JPG.9a8669808d3493cd44b73da68a3a523f.JPG

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Pre qual practice 3 is on now but it's on ESPNU which I believe is an internet channel.

Or channel 266 on my cable package.  But Formula One is over and theyre' now showing NCAA Softball in Parr8"s honor.

4 hours ago, MickinMD said:

May, 2020 in the luxury apartment State Farm put me in while my house was being rebuilt after the fire

Did you sign a deal with State Farm that you will represent their brand? We can start calling you “Mick from State Farm” instead of Dr. Mickin. I think we have Met Life homeowners insurance, but definitely State Farm auto. I’m about to switch my homeowners, though, after your aggressive online campaign. You should get a kickback. 😃