The crowds are gathering on Main Street.

sheep_herder

1 hour ago, Philander Seabury said:

My hometown has one. Maybe I will alert youse guys the next time I am there so ruby and I can wave. 

I once made a coworker pose on a travel webcam when he and his family went on vacation.  They were planning to go to the port area in a town, and I pointed out there was a webcam.  The webcam wasn't a live stream, so it only took a picture every 5 minutes.  I'm not sure how he explained to his family why they had to stand on a corner for 5 minutes so people in the office who saw him every day could also see him on vacation, but he did it.  :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I once made a coworker pose on a travel webcam when he and his family went on vacation.  They were planning to go to the port area in a town, and I pointed out there was a webcam.  The webcam wasn't a live stream, so it only took a picture every 5 minutes.  I'm not sure how he explained to his family why they had to stand on a corner for 5 minutes so people in the office who saw him every day could also see him on vacation, but he did it.  :nodhead:

Sort of like Everest - because it is there. :D

• Heart 1

Olive Hotel is setting up chairs!

Someone just climbed out the window of the Olive Hotel and then walked right back in the door next to the window.  I wonder what sort of shenanigans are going on!

• Heart 1

Flags and a color guard, and then a truck throwing things to kids tempting them to run into the street!

Woohoo!  Farm equipment with an impressive display of flags (including Canada for our Northern members)

Motorcycles !

An ark float accompanied by marching elephants in pink outfits and more trinkets for the kids!

There's a sloth next to the dancing elephant!!!!

horses and a stagecoach

motor-trikes! Antique car!

Bagpipes (my dad would like that the most)

Flatbed with people throwing stuff

more antique cars and another stagecoach

tractor float and then some beautiful horses!

Something pulling a small plane (for Wilbur)

People marching and handing out flags