Darn

Ralphie

Pet Smart is next to Lowes.  Ruby needs food now and it would be nice to pick up mulch while we are there, but I can't leave her in a hot car or the topless del Sol. Darn darn darn. Household chores take yet another hit. :D   :( I could ALMOST get away with it since the outdoor garden area is close to the parking lot, but safety first.

• Heart 3

At least that is how I interpret their rule. Paulie likes Lowe’s

Are Dogs Allowed at Lowes?

The official pet policy from Lowe’s is elusive; We put our pups to work and even their noses couldn’t sniff out a Lowe’s pet policy on the website. A call to their customer service got us an answer–their policy is as written: 

Service animals and pets are allowed in all US Lowe’s stores. In Canada, only service animals are permitted.

According to their official handbook, being pet-friendly allows Lowe’s to reinforce their commitment to customer experience.

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

At least that is how I interpret their rule. Paulie likes Lowe’s

Are Dogs Allowed at Lowes?

The official pet policy from Lowe’s is elusive; We put our pups to work and even their noses couldn’t sniff out a Lowe’s pet policy on the website. A call to their customer service got us an answer–their policy is as written: 

Service animals and pets are allowed in all US Lowe’s stores. In Canada, only service animals are permitted.

According to their official handbook, being pet-friendly allows Lowe’s to reinforce their commitment to customer experience.

Great detective work!  Whuda thunk it?!  But it does make a lot of sense since their big boxes are often next to Petsmart big boxes.  Next time!  Of course I got the giant bag so that will be quite some time from now. :whistle:  I guess they like to keep it on the down low so only a smattering of people in the know will know so they will not be overrun with pooches. :)

• Heart 1

20 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

Well shit, this has been very enlightening. I have never seen dogs in any of them. Weird. 

Be the trend-setter. The early adopter. If somebody doesn't like it, tell 'em to eff off. Dogs are allowed in the big box stores. Hell, I've seen dogs in Costco.