Happy Sunday

BuffJim

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Don’t be late for church.

Church is at 10. Leaving for the bagel shop in a few, then get my Mom at assisted living at 9:15. Should be there with 15 minutes to spare. BuffCarla is meeting us there, and the 3 of us are going to a Chinese Restaurant for lunch and I’ll drive Mom back, while BuffCarla goes to visit her mom. 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Church is at 10. Leaving for the bagel shop in a few, then get my Mom at assisted living at 9:15. Should be there with 15 minutes to spare. BuffCarla is meeting us there, and the 3 of us are going to a Chinese Restaurant for lunch and I’ll drive Mom back, while BuffCarla goes to visit her mom. 

Don’t you go see BuffCarla’s mom?

Just now, Airehead said:

Don’t you go see BuffCarla’s mom?

Not to their house. It’s kind of a hoarders house, and BuffCarla thinks it would be awkward. So I see her at family gatherings like the Birthday dinner we had in March at a Japanese Restaurant. 

• Hugs 1

I'm going to mow the lawn around 10 am (78°, feels like 87°) before the temperature feels like then hits the 90's and dump my third load of lawn clippings on my garden plot. I'll re-till it tomorrow (high of 73°) and churn the clippings into the soil.  I'll sit some of my tomato plants out in direct sunlight for an hour or two today to begin hardening-them off so I can plant them in a week.  The Mexico Midget, Sun Gold, and Wapsipinicon Peach tomatoes might not be ready for a week later, the peppers are probably two weeks away, and the Brussels Spouts seeds are just being planted now so that they don't ripen until September - they don't taste good ripening in real hot weather and will produce into January.

1003460230_Micks2022gardenfinalplan.jpg.30b95f7decf19bcc10376ba00ce33e9c.jpg

• Heart 1