Treadmill woes...update

petitepedal

11 hours ago, petitepedal said:

So...called Johnson Fitness again :blink:

I turn on the fan and the speed goes up and down...I told the guy I paid $1350 for this and you have been out 4 times and I have used vacation to be home for the 4 hour window.:angry:

The Johnson fitness guy passed it on to either Horizon or corporate..

This woman called this afternoon and wanted me to disconnect the heartrate monitor...I said...that ain't happening, I paid for it to be assembled..I have no clue about taking it apart..she said we can send a tech...I said FINE..I dont get home til after 5pm and I have no one to cover for me until June 8...and I really don't  want to use MY VACATION for a 5th service call..her response "well we have never had this problem before"...Gee..that's not what the tech's told me...She might replace the entire treadmill..and I said..who is to say the new treadmill won't have the same issues...then she asked if I spilt water on it :wacko:

Petitepedal is not happy...don't  mess with me.

Don't take no for an answer.  It's time to get your money back and move on to a different brand.

• Heart 1

On 5/24/2022 at 7:01 PM, petitepedal said:

So...called Johnson Fitness again :blink:

I turn on the fan and the speed goes up and down...I told the guy I paid $1350 for this and you have been out 4 times and I have used vacation to be home for the 4 hour window.:angry:

The Johnson fitness guy passed it on to either Horizon or corporate..

This woman called this afternoon and wanted me to disconnect the heartrate monitor...I said...that ain't happening, I paid for it to be assembled..I have no clue about taking it apart..she said we can send a tech...I said FINE..I dont get home til after 5pm and I have no one to cover for me until June 8...and I really don't  want to use MY VACATION for a 5th service call..her response "well we have never had this problem before"...Gee..that's not what the tech's told me...She might replace the entire treadmill..and I said..who is to say the new treadmill won't have the same issues...then she asked if I spilt water on it :wacko:

Petitepedal is not happy...don't  mess with me.

Let them replace it: if the tech couldn't fix it that's a bad sign.

One of the comments at Amazon on the air mattress I mentioned yesterday was an initial rating of 1 star, then he moved it up to 4 stars after the company replaced the bed that had leaks.