Memorial day Mattress sale

petitepedal

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:frantics: @Tizeye how is that nectar?

I would love to get something on  sale.

Good nght sleep for both of us. A little softer than anticipated but great for side and back, even stomach. Softness is more the memory foam feel as cradles you where the other were on top of. Side support seems OK but does give more when sitting on edge of bed. Right now if that gave would be the only reason to return, but time will tell and I have a year. Smell (off-gassing) gone within a day, took a week for the free pillows. Washed bed linens today and no need to fully strip due to odor, leaving pad protector on.

Only downside, they want to cross sell everything and refer a friend emails. But they are known for their low price and aggressive marketing.

Returned Tuft and Needle with no problems. Charity picked up, uploaded copy of charity receipt to Tuft and Needle, next day acknowledged received and credit back to card pending. (haven't check card yet for refund posting). I know I mentioned this in another thread, but only buy a bed in box from manufacturers online site to receive their trial warranty and free return AND check specifics if need to box up and physically return or the charity donation route. Also, online over their authorized resellers, including their Amazon store. Those returns have to follow the re-sellers policies - 30 days Amazon and physical return, or worse, retail stores exchange only and limited to brands they carry. Among the bed in box, Macy's and Rooms To Go have Nectar (but not their corporate sister DreamCloud hybrid interspring/foam), Purple, Casper, and Leesa to lay on and try. No local to try as direct only, like the Tuft and Needle, and positively reviewed are Saatva (DH got one of these several months back) is white gloved delivered not compressed, and #1 in Consumer Reports is Avacado which may be a little harder, less sink, due to being laytex based rather than memory foam.