Today isn't going as planned

JerrySTL

Woke up 1.5 hours later than planned. That's a good thing!

Forecast for rain today so decided to change the front brake rotors and pads on the tandem hauler (AKA Chrysler minivan). The brakes have been shaking the van since I bought it and it's getting worse. 

However oldest daughter calls from her work saying that she has a flat tire. Daddy to the rescue! Drive 25 miles to find a screw in the tread. Take tire to a shop which thinks they can patch it. However it might take 2-5 hours.

So now I am parked at the trailhead of a favorite trail. But the only bike in the van is the tandem plus I'm wearing jeans. I don't need the chaffing! Did I mention that it is NOT raining? I might go for a walk.

Maybe tomorrow I will change the brakes. Rain is predicted.

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 3

22 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

Woke up 1.5 hours later than planned. That's a good thing!  This made me feel rested

Forecast for rain today so decided to change the front brake rotors and pads on the tandem hauler (AKA Chrysler minivan). The brakes have been shaking the van since I bought it and it's getting worse.   This made me feel proactive and concerned in that order.

However oldest daughter calls from her work saying that she has a flat tire. Daddy to the rescue! Drive 25 miles to find a screw in the tread. Take tire to a shop which thinks they can patch it. However it might take 2-5 hours.  This all made me feel happy that my daughter still calls me.

So now I am parked at the trailhead of a favorite trail. But the only bike in the van is the tandem plus I'm wearing jeans. I don't need the chaffing! Did I mention that it is NOT raining? I might go for a walk.  This made me feel indecisive.

Maybe tomorrow I will change the brakes. Rain is predicted.  The end.

I have no idea what @Kzoo is talking about.