Health Update

Zealot

Thank you for the update.  We care and are with you.   You are so right regarding the issues for long term health issues.  I've dealt with emergencies, where you muster all the resources for immediate, urgent action.  It's a different sort of issue for chronic conditions where you're not only battling the health issue, but also working your way through doctors offices, ongoing billing issues, scheduling delays etc.  It takes a special sort of patience but it's just as important.

• Thank You 1

Keep up the good fight, Zealot!  It is definitely a lot of moving parts.  I rarely engage with the medical system, and I am amazed at how many different things need to come together to get stuff figured out.  As your own best "advocate", it certainly can become a full time job (with overtime) to sort these things out.

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Prayers for you.  I am always touched by your care and concern for others during a time when you are dealing with your own issues.  You are a good person.

Oh, I wish I were a whole lot less ‘self’ focused than I am. I do not deserve your compliment.  But thank you. 🌸 

• Hugs 1

6 hours ago, Zealot said:

Next week, I am scheduled for brain, cervical spine and lumbar spine MRIs. Haven’t been in that machine since 2006. A little concerned that they won’t see any remnants of a brain.... 🧠 😉 . 😊

The newest Marvel superhero, Magnetron!

i hope & pray everything sorts itself out. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Charlemagne’s alter ego - MagnaCarta Tron

Erik Lehnsherr’s twin villain - MagnetoTron

Hephaestus’ heroic creation - MagmaTron

Hippie Hero - MagnanimousTron

Hero of great distinction - MagnacumlaudeTron

Hero with stylish footwear - MagnanniTron

Dyslexic Japanese Hero - MangaTron

Onassis hero - MagnateTron

• Heart 1