Massive diaper blowout (no pics)

Randomguy

Hahaha. One time I was at the grocery store with the kids. I was holding one of them and waiting at a counter for customer service. I put her on the counter and noticed poop on my arm. I picked her up and there was poop on the counter. I took off pretty quick

Omg, that is hilarious!!!  Which one was it?

I do not miss diaper changes.  From their you go to puke from stomach bugs, which is always fun at 2 am after a meal of spaghetti with meat sauce.  Right now we are in a lull of cleaning up noxious offspring emissions, except for the 9 year old who likes to sleep walk/urinate.  Now that is fun.  Is is sort of like dodgeball, but with urine.

I do not miss diaper changes.  From their you go to puke from stomach bugs, which is always fun at 2 am after a meal of spaghetti with meat sauce.  Right now we are in a lull of cleaning up noxious offspring emissions, except for the 9 year old who likes to sleep walk/urinate.  Now that is fun.  Is is sort of like dodgeball, but with urine.

Growing up, I had a friend that did that. During various sleep overs, he relieved himself in my parents' closet, in a corner of the kitchen, and in the bathtub. Eventually, he was not allowed to spend the night anymore.

Growing up, I had a friend that did that. During various sleep overs, he relieved himself in my parents' closet, in a corner of the kitchen, and in the bathtub. Eventually, he was not allowed to spend the night anymore.

I think it is great and says a lot about you that you and Couch are still friends.