Massive diaper blowout (no pics)

Randomguy

Hahaha. One time I was at the grocery store with the kids. I was holding one of them and waiting at a counter for customer service. I put her on the counter and noticed poop on my arm. I picked her up and there was poop on the counter. I took off pretty quick

Omg, that is hilarious!!!  Which one was it?

I do not miss diaper changes.  From their you go to puke from stomach bugs, which is always fun at 2 am after a meal of spaghetti with meat sauce.  Right now we are in a lull of cleaning up noxious offspring emissions, except for the 9 year old who likes to sleep walk/urinate.  Now that is fun.  Is is sort of like dodgeball, but with urine.

I do not miss diaper changes.  From their you go to puke from stomach bugs, which is always fun at 2 am after a meal of spaghetti with meat sauce.  Right now we are in a lull of cleaning up noxious offspring emissions, except for the 9 year old who likes to sleep walk/urinate.  Now that is fun.  Is is sort of like dodgeball, but with urine.

Growing up, I had a friend that did that. During various sleep overs, he relieved himself in my parents' closet, in a corner of the kitchen, and in the bathtub. Eventually, he was not allowed to spend the night anymore.

Growing up, I had a friend that did that. During various sleep overs, he relieved himself in my parents' closet, in a corner of the kitchen, and in the bathtub. Eventually, he was not allowed to spend the night anymore.

I think it is great and says a lot about you that you and Couch are still friends.

Its funny RG.  Before Abigail, if you told me that touching poop, being puked on and peed on wouldn't bother me, I would have said you are crazy.  Now its like, whatever, it will wash off.

Amazed that when she has puked, my first reaction is to catch it as it is easier to wash your hands than clean carpet.