Opa To The Rescue!

ChrisL

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Last night I get a call from my daughter, we need an Opa intervention!!! OK what’s up? CJ is being a grumpy Gus, we need Opa stat.  OK on the way! 

We came to the door and before she could hand him to me CJ brightened up and was reaching for me.  I took him outside, looked at the trees, flowers & cars passing by to give mom & dad a break.  We then sat for a while watching our favorite videos on my phone.  He was content the whole time and not fussy at all. After 1.5 hours my daughter took him back where he was fussy for a bit but eventually crashed out. 

Have I ever mentioned he’s “Opa’s boy”???

This needs five hearts.  ❤️ ♥️ 💜 ❤️ ♥️ 

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, ChrisL said:

my daughter took him back where he was fussy for a bit but eventually crashed out.

I would suggest next time you give him lots of candy so he doesn't crash and stays all wound up well past his bedtime.  I mean, that's what grandparents are supposed to do with grandchildren to get even with all the worry their children gave them.

;)

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I would suggest next time you give him lots of candy so he doesn't crash and stays all wound up well past his bedtime.  I mean, that's what grandparents are supposed to do with grandchildren to get even with all the worry their children gave them.

;)

My daughter was the easy one, no drama whatsoever.  CJ seems to be cut from the same cloth.  When he’s a bit older I’ll load him up though! 

Now should my son ever have kids I’ll wind those kids right up & give them back! 😂

• Heart 1