I went bed hopping tonight...

petitepedal

35 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

After work...I thought I would check things out at 5:30 on a Thursday rather than the weekend when you will have to stand in line to get on a bed :D

I am thinking Tempurpedic  pro adapt hybrd... and an adjustable base...:dontknow:

What is adjustable base?  Waiting in line, to try a bed sounds funny.  You could always go early in morning on Sat. if you need confirmation to try again. :D 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, petitepedal said:

After work...I thought I would check things out at 5:30 on a Thursday rather than the weekend when you will have to stand in line to get on a bed :D

I am thinking Tempurpedic  pro adapt hybrd... and an adjustable base...:dontknow:

Snow me a picture from the internet of this base. 

13 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Sounds like a winner!  Note that 4th of July sales at a lot of furniture stores kick-in around the last half of June.

I moved into my rebuilt-after-a-fire house on June 31st and late last June I got my Beautyrest Pressure Smart Firm Queen Mattress for $200 off the $1299 price with free adjustable base at Mattress Firm.  I found a $50 off coupon online and that was honored, too.  My sister also talked me into getting two Sleepys pillows that were half-price at $99 for two while I was buying the mattress. I chose the firm one after trying out a few and they are great!  I ended up paying a total of $1369.29 with 6% sales tax and including delivery, which was about a $150 charge.

Mine is the best mattress I've ever owned - though admittedly the previous ones were cheap ones. It meets Goldilock's requirement of "just right:" it's not too firm like my last bed turned out to be and not too soft. The mattress has "Beautyrest® Gel Memory Foam - This memory foam infused with gel contours your body providing exceptional support," and supposedly "provides an immediate comforting fit the moment you lie down to help provide up to 21% more pressure point relief."

20210629_112014_impr_900p.jpg.80aacfb53423f3aa23289226039d7955.jpg 20210629_111600_impr_900p.thumb.jpg.b61873a6ff30686edf50fa409383d356.jpg

20210629_111713_impr_900p.jpg.69bcc070700d8756118c4f42eea08f89.jpg

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Those mattresses are high..the sales guy laughed when Ihe came by and I was hopping up :D to try one out.

We got a new bed with under bed storage with our tempurpedic and it’s much higher than our previous bed.  Jack can’t hop up on it and even I need to adjust how I get up on the bed. If I just sit down my butt will hit the side of the bed!