Typical night, murder my teacher, take in a movie

Square Wheels

WTF is wrong with people.  I had crushes on teachers when I was in junior high / high school, but I never wanted to kill one.

Mass. Teen Went to Movies After Allegedly Killing Teacher, Sources Say

A 14-year-old went to the movies after he allegedly stabbed a well-liked high school math teacher in Massachusetts, according to sources.

The suspect, Philip Chism, was charged as an adult Wednesday and ordered held without bail. He was charged with murdering Colleen Ritzer, 24, who taught math at Danvers High School, which Chism also attended. Chism has pleaded not guilty.

WTF is wrong with people.  I had crushes on teachers when I was in junior high / high school, but I never wanted to kill one.

Me neither.  But then again, when I grew up, we played outdoor games.  We didn't sit in front of the TV hour after hour playing video games where "winning" involves the mass slaughter of various "enemies".

we are raising a generation of sociopaths. When kids only bond with a computer screen, then we, the rest of humanity, are nothing more than objects in thier "reality game"

this really is the fruit of our society turning its back on God.

Yeah, I remember those days too when mom tried her best to find you for dinner, and you'd come in at dark to find it in the over being kept warm for you.

Things missing (or not missing) from my childhood:

More than 1 TV in the house

Cable TV

VCR / Betamax / DVD

Internet

Phones not attached to the wall

Air conditioning

Still somehow we survived.