My kid got sent to the office at school, AGAIN.

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Thaddeus Kosciuszko,

Can't see the pic...stupid filters.

Anyway, my parents and the principle were on a first name basis :whistle:

My wife works as the secretary / registrar, so the principal is her boss.  Ryan was sent to the office for good behaviour.  

Note reads" He is a very smart kid and always does his best in class.  He was very flexible in Mr. Hubbard's class."

The prinicipal has a policy where kids who do the right thing get sent to the office on a "positive referral"

it is pretty cool.

• Heart 1

My wife works as the secretary / registrar, so the principal is her boss.  Ryan was sent to the office for good behaviour.  

Note reads" He is a very smart kid and always does his best in class.  He was very flexible in Mr. Hubbard's class."

The prinicipal has a policy where kids who do the right thing get sent to the office on a "positive referral"

it is pretty cool.

good job.

You've more to do with it than you may ever believe.

Nope, wrong guy.  My wife maybe.  Okay, actually it is incredible to see the changes in our youngest this year.  Been a good year for him so far.

And Wade came home with his grades this week.  88 average overall.  Very close to all A's.  

So your kid can do the splits?

Obviously, only in Mr. Hubbard's class.  Probably frowned upon in other classes.  Splits really aren't needed in math class and they can be very dangerous in chemistry class.  And in art class they are learning to paint and splits would be more for a performing arts class.