I am packed

jsharr

I just watched an episode of the Addams Family where Pugsley wanted to be a boy scout and Morticia and Gomez were worried because he didn't seem interested in blowing things up with dynamite. :nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I just watched an episode of the Addams Family where Pugsley wanted to be a boy scout and Morticia and Gomez were worried because he didn't seem interested in blowing things up with dynamite. :nodhead:

I just watched a kinder Bueno commercial that made bicycles grow streamers

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

Heat is manageable.  I got a stomach virus on Tuesday.  Got sent home.  Spent Wednesday in bed and came back yesterday.

Honestly, the Scouts should have a "wash your hands" badge!  

But you could have posted her on Wednesday!

Welcome back.

1 minute ago, Airehead said:

I really was it enjoyable?

Camp was enjoyable it was fun to see all the scouts advancing and learning but it was hot even for Texas it was hot. And now two of our adults and one Scout have reported testing positive for Covid

• Hugs 3

16 hours ago, smudge said:

Soooooo.... You're at Lake Superior??

😋

I would love to glamp on the shores of Lake Superior.  How are the mosquitos?  They were not bad this year at camp.  I slept in my tent with both ends open, not bug net.  Did not get eaten alive.  I did keep a small battery fan running to cool me down and help keep the bugs away from my face.

• Heart 2

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I would love to glamp on the shores of Lake Superior.  How are the mosquitos?  They were not bad this year at camp.  I slept in my tent with both ends open, not bug net.  Did not get eaten alive.  I did keep a small battery fan running to cool me down and help keep the bugs away from my face.

They are finding me quite yummy this year. And the big flies are biting like crazy!