Cluster Puck!

Chopped Liver

I have no idea if they are wearing suits....they are IT types and Finance types.

There are 3 issues.

1) they don't talk the same language.  There are words flying, but neither side understands the other.

2) They don't have the right people on the call.

3) I'm keeping my mouth shut

What is your position in this mess?

Just say this "Hey y'all, if the dipshit with the oral diarhea will shove a sock in it, I will suggest you fire him and let me fix this, as I know how to make this thing sing like a bird.  Your TPS reports will have cover sheets on them in no time at all and I can get off this phone and back into online chat rooms."

Just say this "Hey y'all, if the dipshit with the oral diarhea will shove a sock in it, I will suggest you fire him and let me fix this, as I know how to make this thing sing like a bird.  Your TPS reports will have cover sheets on them in no time at all and I can get off this phone and back into online chat rooms."

That's what got me into this position in the first place.

and the fun is still going, with additional people involved, who still aren't the correct people.

Maybe a few of us should join the call too?  Post the conference call # for us.

Or we could call in and say we had the line reserved for now to discuss the crisis with our cupcake shortage.

Ooo, ooo, I know.  Call back from your cell phone and take it in to the bathroom and take a huge dump - sounds required, lots of straining and the like.