How is your mental state today?

Randomguy

What is the nature of this bullying?  Should we start an investigation?

He is hacking into my profile and changing my avatar and user title as he sees fit.  He made me fat and unshaven and wearing a hideous dress.  Then he had me all pumped up and muscly with girl boobs and a bikini top.  I think he is fapping to my avatar is what I think.  SICKO!

well, I just trouble shot some software I wrote a few years ago. The fiscal folks select an employee from the dropdown list and the unit and department the person works for is automatically populated. Trouble is that it populates the wrong stuff for about half our staff

Turns out that about 2 years ago people in HR stopped entering the data

so if you aren't going to follow our own policies, why would you expect your payment tracking system based on those policies to work properly?

There's some things you just can't fix, and you can't fix stupid

I don't know, I am kind of distracted.  I am gonna jam with your jam this weekend, btw.

I hope you enjoy it.  I was hoping you would open it soon.  It doesn't have a ton of sugar, so I doubt it would keep for many months like some of the high sugar content jams,  

And I can't fight with a distracted Guy.   :huh:

What is the nature of this bullying?  Should we start an investigation?

He's just being a pansy.

He is hacking into my profile and changing my avatar and user title as he sees fit.  He made me fat and unshaven and wearing a hideous dress.  Then he had me all pumped up and muscly with girl boobs and a bikini top.  I think he is fapping to my avatar is what I think.  SICKO!

I gotta get off somehow, thanks!

You sent RG jam?!? :mad:

No kidding.  Maybe a new rule?  No rubbing it in the rest of our faces if you aren't going to share?