Double diapers. Nooooooooo!

maddmaxx

I just can't do it.  Friends invited us over to swim in their pool and we discovered that their baby swims in the same pool with double diapers on.

I can't handle the idea of swimming in a pool when I don't know what's in those diapers.

We need more outspoken people about this disgusting problem.

https://healthybaby.com/products/cloth-diaper-lightweight-outer-cover

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

I just can't do it.  Friends invited us over to swim in their pool and we discovered that their baby swims in the same pool with double diapers on.

I can't handle the idea of swimming in a pool when I don't know what's in those diapers.

We need more outspoken people about this disgusting problem.

https://healthybaby.com/products/cloth-diaper-lightweight-outer-cover

Yeah, like you never peed in the pool.  Suck it up sailor.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

My kids wore those little swimmers and we paid close attention to them to be sure they didn’t do a #2 in them.  They are really designed to hold in poop and not so much pee.  

Years ago we had this older dude that was always drunk.  He’d stumble around the pool, surprised he never drowned.  Well one day he was lounging in the pool and suddenly started moving with a sense of urgency.  He almost made it too but yeah he crapped himself in the pool and all over the deck.

I scooped my kids up and got them the hell out of there, pool was closed for a while after that incident…

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1