Anyone here interested

BR46
Go to solution Solved by Bikeguy,

• Solution

$13K ??   I would have guess it would cost more. A lot more.

And no....   I like 4 wheels and lots of steel around me when I'm going fast.   

When I purchased my first new car, a 1977 Z28 Camaro, the sales guy asked me;  'Do you wanted a T tops added to the car?'   I told hem... "No, when I roll the car over I want steel above my head."   That's when I started wearing a seat belt too.   I knew I could get into trouble.   I also found being held into the seat meant, I could go around comers faster too. (that's when seatbelts would cinch down and stay tight)

2 hours ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

Do you know if he'll pay shipping?

Will he take a check if I write over the amount he wants, and let him keep the extra?

I'd also like to know what color it is, please.

Aren’t you going to offer $500? :D  And don’t you want to ask if it is still available?  

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, Bikeguy said:

$13K ??   I would have guess it would cost more. A lot more.

And no....   I like 4 wheels and lots of steel around me when I'm going fast.   

When I purchased my first new car, a 1977 Z28 Camaro, the sales guy asked me;  'Do you wanted a T tops added to the car?'   I told hem... "No, when I roll the car over I want steel above my head."   That's when I started wearing a seat belt too.   I knew I could get into trouble.   I also found being held into the seat meant, I could go around comers faster too. (that's when seatbelts would cinch down and stay tight)

At 13k it would be a really good deal. As for the speed of the thing it will top out on the bigger tracks around 175 mph. 

28 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

That is WAY too fast to go on a megacycle!

On the vintage sidecars like what we race we will hit 110. I did get clocked at 113 drafting another sidecar into turn 5 at Road America. 

What I like about vintage sidecar is the monkey has to do more and we will slide the rigs through the turns.