I FORCE Gina 😆😄😆

Mr. Beanz

I was reading some old threads.  Reminded me of something my father  said  an old friend said, and plenty other clowns who think they're psychology experts. 

My father said for years that I FORCED Gina to ride her bike. He graduated from a local university  La  Verne and thought he was the smartest guy in the world   yet he couldn't figure it out. 

I would ask him, I FORCE GINA?  He would say yes. 

So for 20 years   every time I said I was going for a bike ride  Gina would ask if she could go. SURE!  Made my life complete when she would ride with me. 

At times I would ask if she wanted to go. That was very rare I had to ask as she always assumed she was going with me anyway. 

So , so many people with no clue would say  POOR GINA, MR. BEANZ IS FORCING HER TO RIDE AGAIN.  

Psychological Bozos. 

I have had 2 friends who figured it out. One guy  a doctor,  very intelligent was one that was able to figure it out  so simple. 

Gina would go ride with me because "she figured I would like it."  She wanted to make me happy so she would go ride with me. 

Just like many other aspects of our life. These Bozos were so clueless   they'd even say I FORCED HER TO MAJE LASAGNA  for dinner.  Wow!

So the times Gina said she was going to make lasagna  because she knows I like it  or the times I asked her to make lasagna   she would make it because she knew I  liked it  I guess I was forcing her, in their small minds. 

I FORCED HER TO RIDE HER BIKE.   Wow! 😆

Only 2 out of several people I know have figured it out. 😉

4 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Holy crap. Has it really been that long? :o

Yup   and the famous taken by  Ugly Bob pic back in 05 (?)  when I went to AZ.  

The other guy in the pic is from the love forum   M&Rbiker.

17 years ago? 😲

I really want to do another ride over there before I die. 😀

0beanz3.jpg

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

Yup   and the famous taken by  Ugly Bob pic back in 05 (?)  when I went to AZ.  

The other guy in the pic is from the love forum   M&Rbiker.

17 years ago? 😲

I really want to do another ride over there before I die. 😀

0beanz3.jpg

You need to do El Tour de Tucson or maybe Tour de Scottsdale.