Wout, Primoz, and Sepp!!

Razors Edge

...return to the Tour!  I was worried about Sepp and the COVID riddled-Suisse team.  Not a bad team.

The five riders that will assist Wout van Aert, Primoz Roglic and Jonas Vingegaard in the battle for green and yellow are Sepp Kuss, Steven Kruijswijk, Christophe Laporte, Tiesj Benoot and Nathan Van Hooydonck.

• Heart 2

...but no Rohan Dennis:

The omission of Dennis, who joined from Ineos last winter, comes as a surprise after his displays in the early part of the season. The Australian caught the eye at Paris-Nice with his work for Roglic and again at the Tour de Romandie, which he led into the final stage.

Dennis reportedly had stomach issues at the start of the recent Tour de Suisse, and did not finish the race as the whole squad pulled out due to a COVID outbreak. Four riders were said to have tested positive although they have not been named.

Robert Gesink and Mike Teunissen are also notable absentees from the Jumbo-Visma line-up, having been part of the original long list of 11 riders. 
  • Sad 1

Just now, Mr. Beanz said:

All they need is RE out there. Then they're good to go 😆

Remco Evenepoel is on the QuickStep squad and skipping the Tour this year for the Vuelta.  :D

But, I'd be happy to be the back-up RE!  I can get bottles from a car all day long!  I just would never be able to get back into the peloton to distribute them :facepalm:

• Haha 2