What If? 2 Countdown

Comic Bot

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I gotta be honest here - I have NO CLUE what his comic is about!

I am usually with you in that this comic is in general WAY too highbrow for me. But I do  appreciate the various and sundry ways of counting down to whatever event it is that they are blathering aboot. But owl bet someone like @Thaddeus Kosciuszko or @Bikeguy or  @MickinMD or @bikeman564™would enjoy doing the math. :)  Bikeman and Bikeguy would use excel. :) 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I am usually with you in that this comic is in general WAY too highbrow for me. But I do  appreciate the various and sundry ways of counting down to whatever event it is that they are blathering aboot. But owl bet someone like @Thaddeus Kosciuszko or @Bikeguy or  @MickinMD or @bikeman564™would enjoy doing the math. :)  Bikeman and Bikeguy would use excel. :) 

I thought more on it, and remembered "What if?" was a book by the xkcd guy.  I guess a sequel is coming out.  I actually gave the original book as a gift a couple years ago :D  Remembering the book's name makes this comic make more sense. Not the "math" parts that require a bit of googling to work out, but at least the reason for the comic.  Like you, I appreciate the countdown variety.

220px-What_If_xkcd.jpg

• Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Philander Seabury said:

that's a lot of figuring, ask Dr. Sheldon Cooper :D

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I thought more on it, and remembered "What if?" was a book by the xkcd guy.  I guess a sequel is coming out.  I actually gave the original book as a gift a couple years ago :D  Remembering the book's name makes this comic make more sense. Not the "math" parts that require a bit of googling to work out, but at least the reason for the comic.  Like you, I appreciate the countdown variety.

220px-What_If_xkcd.jpg

Hmm, my brother gave me this or something very similar to it one Christmas. I need to dig the that oot.